Monday 4 July 2011

Update

I haven't posted anything for a while, mostly because I've been doing a lot of gesture drawing in my sketchbooks and my scanner wont work with Photoshop CS5 (which I recently got) so I have to use my scanner/printer/copier which isn't as good. I'll be uploading those asap.
 I've also been buying a lot of animated films recently like The Road to El Dorado, The Iron Giant, Hercules, How to Train your Dragon, Tangled and Coraline mostly to re-watch them because I hadn't seen them in ages but I'd never watched Coraline before and I am SO glad I did. It's a lovely film and so well made, I watched the extras and it's so interesting and amazing to see how they do everything, really inspiring stuff, for me any way. I also recently purchased and finished the video game Alice: Madness Returns, not the sort of game I'd usually play (I'm not really a gore person) but it was really fun and I really liked the style and the whole look of the game was really nice, definitely creeped me out haha. xD

So since this is mostly a text post I might as well add a drawing I finished recently while trying some things out in CS5.
I was getting a bit frustrated with doing lineless all the time so I decided to do some lines and try out something different, not sure why I drew Ariel but yes. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment